Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Night Out

This afternoon I cooked a big pot of veggie soup for supper. I started on it at about 3:00, so after I tasted all afternoon, I didn't want to touch it at supper time. I was actually a big nauseous. John thought it was really tasty. In truth, I was trying to get rid of some of the frozen veggies we have in the freezer before we move and have to throw it all out.

John thought this would be a good evening for a trip to Lowe's, to buy some stuff for our bed he is building. He dropped Grace and I off at a shopping center and he and Elijah went to do the man thing. Meanwhile, Grace and I had a great time doing girl stuff together. She is so much fun--so full of personality. I got some really good deals that I am very proud of.

Before we went to town, Grace made the monumental step of poo-pooing in the potty!!! So, after our shopping expedition we went to Braum's for ice cream as a reward for her. By this time, I was starving, so I got a hamburger. If you have access to a Braum's, you must go try one of their burgers. The best I have had in forever. I don't even want to know how many fat grams and calories I consumed. Groooan.

I hope this blog didn't bore y'all to death. I think it has become a diary of sorts for me, a way to recap my day and relive the good parts and make sense of the not so good. Till next time...

No comments: