Friday, September 26, 2008

Conversations With A Three Year Old





Elijah's vocabulary and semantic have really improved by leaps and bounds lately. I find myself surprised and amused at the things he says. Here are a couple of conversations from this week:


Elijah (pointing to his toy): Mama, are these batteries dead?

Me: Yep, they're dead.

Elijah: Well, shouldn't we bury it?


Me: Elijah, get in this house! You can't be outside when you're naked!

Elijah: I'm not naked, I'm Elijah.


Is it possible I am raising a little smart aleck here? He may get it honest!
Oh, and in case you're wondering about the picture above, that's Elijah using Emma's headband as a bandana. He was an outlaw cowboy at the moment. ;0)

1 comment:

Brandy said...

This is so funny. I can't wait until the day that Brodie starts all of this. How did you get your page to be so cute? Brandy