Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Disclaimer

Just a little note on the afore-linked blog, "Are They All Yours?" and specifically the post "Judging, Hating, and Name-calling". This lady writes a lot of controversial stuff and is very straight-forward, even harsh about how she states her beliefs. I DO NOT agree with everything she says, although I believe she does make some very valid points sometimes. The particular part of that post I was referring to was her points about judging, but as far as the name-calling and hate go, well, I have to say please do no associate me with that. I think this is lacking in compassion, which is essential, for if we do not love the sinner, we are not like Christ, who loved us so much in our sins He gave His life for us.


Jude 1:22-23
And of some have compassion, making a difference: And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

I hope I have clarified myself as to the fact that I do not share this woman's views on this matter, and "disclaim" myself from being associated with such. Should have done so in the previous post.

3 comments:

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

Girl, that's good, b/c she don't think you're saved! Ha! I don't know but with that thinking/mindset she might just bust hell wide open! Sad that ppl think like her and how they hurt Christians and hurt the hurting ppl even more! And I can't believe she is a PW??! WOW! Ouch!

MameyJane said...

Yea, I saw that! She sure is a different sort of cookie. But there's something about it, you have to go back and read just to see what she is going to say next!

Natural Mama said...

Love your new look!!! The recipe sounds good too. Hope the kids recover very soooon!
PS May I suggest a blog title at the bottom of your picture. I did mine on Paint..I'm sure you can figure it out in between the wiping noses, etc. :o)