Thursday, November 13, 2008

Giving Thanks

I've decided that from now until Thanksgiving Day, I am going to make a daily thankfulness post--listing those things I am thankful for in my life. And hopefully, if blogspot will cooperate, photos to illustrate them. Today, I am thankful for my friend Avril, who watched my kids for me this morning (for free!) so I could go grocery shopping. The cupboards were bare, friends. I am thankful that I was able to buy my groceries under-budget. Yeah, me! I am thankful that it is pretty outside and I can get out and rake my yard. Ok, these things are a little superficial, I guess, but they mean a lot to me. What are you thankful for today?

p.s.--A little apology for all the typos/spelling errors in my last post. I'll trie tu doe beter I promiss :0).

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Friends are such sweet people.