Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tour De Home (Part III)

Today will be the conclusion of my Home Tour.

I have lots of pictures waiting to be framed and hung down the hall (on the walls, of course). Waaiiting....:)

The bathroom: This bathroom is what made me want to buy this house! I thought if the rest of the house can look this good, then let's do it!



Next we have the girls' bedroom. I have plans for this room that have yet to be accomplished: Emma's name on the wall, a "sisters" saying in vinyl, and some drapes for the window that I have started but haven't finished.





The Master Bedroom: I have been desperately desiring to makeover my bedroom. I want to repaint, get a new bedspread, buy some wall decor, and make a headboard from a door, Nester style. It's just so blaaah as is. It's so much more fun to clean something when you know it looks good, kwim?


I can't believe I'm actually putting this picture on here!! The toddler bed is being stored in our room for now, and these big tubs is where I put the kids' clothes as they outgrow them.

Now for Elijah's room, aka The Cowboy Room:




Thanks for coming along with me for the tour! Come visit us! We love company!





5 comments:

Sondra! said...

I love your house. You are making it a home and I love that! We have had this house for 12 years and I am still working on mine. So don't feel bad. The chair by the dresser in the 'bad' picture-is the same chair I have in my kitchen. I found it on the side of the road. It was a horrible green color. I took it all apart- bro Gerald painted it black for me and I covered it in some a Coca~Cola material. It is adorable! Don't be scared to do something like that, especially in the girls room since it is a girly looking chair. I'm planning on doing this tour soon myself= you have inspired me.
And I love the recurring 'model' in most pictures! LOL
Would love to see you guys soon.

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Your bathroom is beautiful! Thanks for entering my give away. There will be another next month.

Manuela

Tereza said...

cute kids rooms!

Anonymous said...

First off the girls bedroom looks great as is. I love the shirts hanging in Elijah's room. Thanks for sharing.

Brandy said...

I love the girls room and Elijahs room. I am going to redo Brodie's room after Christmas. The Pooh needs to go, since he is growing into such a little boy. I am glad to see that I am not the only person that has a toddler bed in there room. You have a cute house.