Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Birthday Girl

My baby is 1! I'm sad, but it she is so much fun right now! Each day is a celebration of her sweet little self. Yes, this post is a little late, about 3 1/2 weeks, actually, but I am relying on friends' cameras, since mine is still in camera rehab. It's on its way home, though. It should be making its arrival Thursday if all goes as planned. I am so going to make up for lost time!

Therefore, I had other friends take pics for me at Emma's party. Other than getting behind schedule a little, things went pretty good. A friend let us borrow an inflatable bouncy house (thanks, Angie!) and we had it outside at our church. Lots of friends, food, and excited kids always make for a good time. A good, EXHAUSTING time! :) I'm so glad for all of our friends who came. Thanks, guys!









Thank goodness first birthdays come only once!





No comments: