Monday, July 6, 2009

I WON a weirdness contest!

And I NEVER win anything!! Well, I've won a couple of door prizes at different events. Whether or not I should be proud of this win is a little iffy. I should probably be embarrassed, actually. You see, there's this blog, Renaissance, that I love. You'll note it's on my blog roll over there. This blog is full of amazing photography and all kinds of great homemaking/homeschooling stuff. She's just a great Mom and a talented woman. I love to read her stuff. Did I mention that already?

Anyway, a couple of posts back she had a little contest, asking readers to submit something weird about themselves. It was very entertaining reading about other people's weirdness. Like secret fantasies to artificially inseminate a cow (????) and Lionel Richie phobias. Who can compete with that? You can imagine my surprise when she announced the winner today--and it is me!! What did I win? I don't know yet, cuz it's a surprise, like I'll know when it arrives in my mailbox. I'm kinda exicted! Kinda....weirded out! hehehehe.....

I know, I know. You want to know the weird thing I shared? OK, I'll share it when YOU leave me a comment sharing something weird about yourself. If there's actually anyone out there reading my blog to share something weird about themselves. We'll see, eh??



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats. I will have to think.

Angie said...

Congrats! I wanna know, so here's my weirdness: When I was a teenager my dad told me that if I ate broccoli my boobs would grow, so I started eating broccoli and still love it to this day!

Natural Mama said...

You know mine: my obsession with soap!! I also love the way abrasive things like baking soda feels in my hand. The other day I was cleaning my tub with baking soda (making a paste) and I took, like 10 or 15 mins to scrub.
But, ahh...soap...the smell, the texture...
Can't wait to hear your weirdness...if it beats the cow one, I'm a little worried!!! :)