Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Confession Time




OK, here it is:

I'm 28 years old, and my Dad still clips my toenails. The bad thing is, we live two states apart and we go for a visit about every 2-3 months. Which means by the time another trip rolls around my husband is threatening to cut my toes off completely. WEIRD, I know! I really shouldn't be sharing this publicly. But it got me a prize!! (I knew being weird would come in handy someday).

In an attempt to excuse this gross, weird and strange phenomenon, I will say that I do not like for my toes (or ears) to be touched. Don't mess with them. And so my Dad is the only person I trust to do it. Yes, I could do it myself, but there's something inherently bonding about sitting down with my Dad and have him look down his nose through his glasses and clip away. We have really deep, interesting conversations while he is clipping. It's like a tradition with us. Yea, I know. WEIRD.

There you have it. Thus ends my weirdness confessions. Feel free to share anything else weird about yourself :). Anyone?








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so laughing. That is so weird. I love ya though.