Thursday, March 24, 2011

What I'm Loving Friday!


I've been waiting for an opportunity to share the good news...after hours and hours of study and toil, my husband has passed the first part of the CPA exam! Can I get a Amen? A Hallelujah? A yes, Lord? Glory! I'm sooo proud of him. Now, if we can do as well on the next three sections.

*wish I had a picture of his hunky self wearing a proud smile, but my PC has decided it doesn't read memory cards anymore.

I'm lovin' it!!

On a lighter note...


When it comes to my kids, I'm a clothes freak. And when it comes to Easter, I love the opportunity to deck them all out in matching ensembles. After perusing the in-store options this year, I didn't see anything that I just loved. Then I saw this pillowcase dress on Etsy. I'm thinking I can dress it up with a big flower headband and ruffled socks.





And then there's this coordinating bowtie, also found on Etsy. And it comes with matching suspenders! Bowtie, suspenders, and newsboy hat for Elijah? Hmm...



Check out this headboard made out of ceiling tiles. Swoon. Would love to try this. Discarded ceiling tiles anyone?



And...we've been searching and searching for some affordable puppets to use in our Children's Church. We found these cuties on ebay for $20.00. We're so excited! The kids are gonna love them!





And last, but not least, I'm lovin' my new dining room table. Again, I am disappointed that I cannot post pictures. I got a steal of a deal on a 9 ft. table with 6 chairs at a consignment salethe other day. Our table was in sad disrepair but we hadn't even considered replacing it because we didn't think we could afford it. We found this at an awesome price, and I like it even better than my old one. God knows our needs before we even ask, doesn't he?

Has anything caught your eye lately?



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the dress and the bowtie. Very chic. Awesome about your husband.

Ashlee said...

I LOVE the bowtie idea and the dress! I'm not sure I could bring myself to put a bowtie on Malachi, honestly though. But a newsboy cap?? Def!! I can't find what I'm looking for in the way of Easter outfits this year. Hmmm...???

andi {the hollie rogue} said...

congrats to your husband, what a big accomplishment! also, i wanted to say thanks for the kind comment on my spring wreath.