I apologize for the lack of structure in my writings. I always got a low grade on my English papers when it came to that element. So deal with it :). Just pay close attention and my subject-hopping will make sense.
First of all, I feel that a good "brag time" about my children is way overdue. Here goes:
- He has the cutest, flirtiest, most michevious grin this side of the Mason-Dixon Line. It melts my heart like butter (and anyone else he flashes it to).
- He combines that smile with a husky, "Gimmee hug" and "Gimmee sugars" and I am a sure goner!
- He is a musician in the making--sleeping with his drumsticks and playing the guitar constantly.
- He is making major progress with pottying.
- He loves his little sister passionately, and displays his love with many hugs and kisses, although his affections are often not readily accepted or returned.
- He minds really well and seeks to please (although he does have his moments like any other child).
- Where Elijah is shy, she never meets a stranger. She loves attention and will "show out" if she thinks you will give her the opportunity :).
- She loves to sing and dance.
- She is very smart, very good at communicating her feelings.
- She is a little stingy with her loving, but when she does give it, she gives it with gusto!
- She is the cutest thing ever with her hair in pigtails and her blue jean skirt on.
I AM BLESSED!
Since I have already been so lengthy, I think I will save the rest of the stuff on my mind for a later date. It's good to be back!